Thursday 19 September 2013

Flower Shop Bundle and Pansy Punch Cards


This week I made some cards using the FABULOUS Stampin' Up!
 stamp set, Flower Shop
 I also used the matching Pansy Punch.  
I love stamp sets that have matching punches!

  I CASED (copy and share everything) these cards from Marelle Taylor,
 a very talented Aussie demonstrator!

Here's a close up of two of the cards, using the lovely Strawberry Slush cardstock.


And here's the five colours I used - 
Pistachio Pudding, Baked Brown SugarCoastal Cabana,  
Crisp Cantaloupe and Strawberry Slush 
- all the lovely In Colours for 2013-2015.


I treated all the flowers a little differently - here you can see I've left the flowers very flat.


Here I've used the Bone Folder and curled the flower petals under a little.

 And this is my favourite treatment - I've curled the flowers 
out a little, again, using the Bone Folder.


Thanks for looking at my Flower Shop cards ... if you are anywhere in Australia and want to order any of these products you can go shopping in my ON LINE STORE.

I used this Pansy Punch... 
and this Flower Shop Stamp Set

 And the Modern Medley Designer Series Paper
 
 and the In Colour cardstock

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Welcome back, great to see you blogging again. I just love these cards and i will definitely copying them very soon... Tricia

Jenny Adams said...

Thanks Tricia! I felt sad that you were seeing the same blog post every time you checked to see if I was blogging again so decided to do something about it... and blogging is fun!

Michelle said...

Ooh, I was just checking out these cards on Marelle's blog and here you have done a 'Jenny' version. Beautiful! Definitely ready for some more inspirational card designs. Thanks, Jenny! Welcome back!

papierscrapetc said...

Superbe cartes!!!!
J'adore le combo de couleur.
Bonne et belle journe.
Bises.
Chantal