Tuesday 8 October 2013

Tri-Shutter Card - AW02 - Around the World Stampin' Up! Challenge

I'm excited to share today - I've been getting creative!

I've made a Tri-Shutter Card!  



It all started with this lovely new challenge site

 This month the challenge is a Colour Challenge - here are the details:  


 As you can see, the challenge is to make a card using some fabulous colours: 

 Always Artichoke, 

Pear Pizzazz, 

Melon Mambo and 

Daffodil Delight.  

I love these colours together!

It was fun working out the measurements, cutting and folding, 
and then adding some pretty embossed pieces,
and some butterflies and bling.

Here is a view from the right hand side...




And the whole card front on...


This was FUN, FUN, FUN to make!

And, if you would like to see what other crafters have made using Stampin' Up!
 products and these same colours, take a look at the

5 comments:

trudelmj said...

What a masterpiece! Thank you for your participation and I am happy to discover you :-)

Jenny Adams said...

Merci, Marie-Josee! I had lots of fun! J'ai eu beaucoup de plaisir.

Margriet Tournier said...

Wow what a beautiful card and great technique. Thank you for joining the ATW challenge!

Michelle said...

This card has a serious WOW factor, Jenny! Gorgeous! I really like the colour combo and especially like your 'take' on the design. Thanks for the Inspiration ...

Michelle said...

This card has a serious WOW factor, Jenny! Gorgeous! I really like the colour combo and especially like your 'take' on the design. Thanks for the Inspiration ...