Friday 1 November 2013

Be Inspired by Spring - AW03 - Around the World Stampin' Up! Challenge


 I've been CREATIVE again...

SPRING is here...

And these little flower pots are so cute...

Just the perfect size for putting little chocolates inside...






There's another challenge over at


We are challenged to make something that represents Spring (for those of us Downunder)

and Fall (for Northern Hemisphere stampers)

Here is our challenge pic: 





 And here is a selection of pics that I took 
of my little Spring Flower Pots!




I've used all the 'In-Colours' from Stampin' Up:


Baked Brown Sugar

Strawberry Slush

Crisp Canteloupe

Coastal Cabana 
 
and

Pistachio Pudding
 
I LOVE how the ribbons and papers all match with the inks!!!!

2 comments:

trudelmj said...

So nice! Thank you for your participation to Around the World Stampin' Up! Challenges!

Michelle said...

Inspiring as always, Jenny ... Thank You! And, I do feel like Spring is in the air! :)