Wednesday 26 February 2014

Venetian Romance Paper and a Sketch Challenge with JAI

Today has been lots of FUN!

Look what I made this morning:

Venetian Romance - Just Add Ink Sketch Challenge



I put this card together based on a Sketch Challenge over at Just Add Ink.

Here's a pic of the Sketch Challenge:


Sketch



Sketch Challenges are quick and easy because you can use any papers you have on hand.  I used Venetian Romance DSP - my favourite sheet in the entire packet!

My colours are:

Crisp Canteloupe
Rich Razzleberry
Tangerine Tango


I added some Lace Tape, a button from the In Colour Boutique Details, and then finished off with some Candy Dots!

Here's a close up of the button:


 And here's a pic of the greeting - I used "Wish Big" from the stamp set called "A Dozen Thoughts"



Hope you've enjoyed my card.  I had FUN making it!





8 comments:

Christine Blain said...

I never would've thought of putting Rich Razzleberry with the other two colours, but it looks really striking, Jenny. Just lovely! Thanks for playing along with us at Just Add Ink this week.

Anonymous said...

Very cool card - I love the embellishments you have made - the slithers of RR are a great touch. Chantell JAI

KimB said...

Its a gorgeous card Robyn. I love the pops of Razzleberry and that fab DSP is looks stunning showcased in the die cut. Thanks for joining us at Just Add Ink this week.

Tina said...

So many gorgeous little details on this card! Just beautiful. Thanks for playing along at Just Add Ink.

Narelle Farrugia said...

Oh this is so beautiful - I just love this soft colour combo! Thanks for joining us at Just Add Ink this week!

Lillybet said...

this is just beautiful. love it

Nikki Spencer said...

What a striking colour combination Jenny, they look so effective together and yet not one l would think of..:0) Lovely use of the sketch and l adore that little tassle..:0) Thanks for joining us at JUst Add Ink.

Anonymous said...

Another wonderful card! well done:-)
T xx