Wednesday 19 February 2014

Zoo Babies and a Stripe Challenge

Zoo Babies Stamp Set

Lots of fun this week...

This is a ZOO BABIES card!  

There's a challenge over at Just Add Ink  - make a card with STRIPES!


I wanted to CASE (Copy and Share Everything) a pretty card I'd seen on Pinterest made by the very talented Sue Wdowik - you can see her gorgeous card here.


I started with some paper with LOTS of STRIPES;

Then I got out my new Fringe Scissors to make some grass... (all hippos need grass)

Grass made from Fringe Scissors

and I added a cute birthday greeting:


 


and voila, my card was done - I love the upside down monkey!

Zoo Babies all piled up!
And the inside too of course - more stripes!


I'm loving the Just Add Ink challenges - a fabulous way to get that creativity happening!




5 comments:

Nikki Spencer said...

Adorable Jenny! Love the animal stack and coordinated stripes. Thanks for joining us at Just Add Ink.

Anonymous said...

great colours and love the way you have done the inside too. thanks for popping on over and commenting at my blog-much appreciated.

Unknown said...

that last comment was me by the way lol

KimB said...

I just love the rainbow effect of the animals matched with rainbow of stripes Jenni. Thanks for joining us at Just Add Ink this week.

Christine Blain said...

This is VERY cute, Jenny! I especially love the little monkey on his head, at the top. Thanks for playing along with us at Just Add Ink this week. :)