Friday 8 August 2008

Spring is coming soon...

What a great start to my morning - exercising at Curves, delicious Coffee at Cafe Z, and Chat with lovely Michelle!


We talked of many things and I'm sure there was something profound I was going to blog about, but it escapes me now - however we did discuss the importance of families eating together whether it be breakfast, lunch or dinner, it is during the mealtime that all the important stories come out - small and/or silly, meaningful and/or magnificent - those shared stores contribute to the cohesiveness of a FAMILY! I'm sure there are other things that add to cohesiveness - let me know what yours are.



And, now, is it warming up a bit, a sure sign Spring is on her way ...

the first DAFFODIL out in my garden, a gorgeous buttery yellow!

No comments: