Monday 1 September 2008

August Card Challenge and Spring Resolutions

So August is over and the Card a day Challenge for August was so much fun; unfortunately I only posted 15 of my cards on this blog, plus about 6 Xmas cards and a few gift cards - my excuse is that my camera broke, and I needed more card stuff so I signed up as a Stampin' Up demonstrator (yay!) but then I was too busy fiddling with all my stuff to actually make a new card every day and take a picture!

Anyway, I can't wait for New Year's Eve to make some resolutions - I will make Spring resolutions: all the usual things, neat tidy house, lose weight, eat healthy, go to excercises regularly; and all the fun things - enjoy lots of stamping and scrapbooking and coffees with friends, gardening, family dinners etc. etc.

No comments: