Thursday 1 January 2009

Happy New Year!!! & SALE-A-BRATION!

Happy New Year to all my wonderful family, delightful friends and fabulous customers - 2009 is going to a FUN year - with lots of wonderful happenings. What do you think of some craft days, card nights, Mystery Hostess Parties, Technique mornings etc.

So where have I been for the last few days - down at the beach at Venus Bay with my husband - he's been playing golf, I've been reading and relaxing - we travelled back last night to babysit the animals while DD19 went to a party at DD20's house. Tomorrow the animals are off to the kennels for a real holiday and we are going back to the beach for a week. I will be back next weekend so watch for an invitation to a BIG CARD DAY OUT!

So while I am here today I am catching up on one of my New Year's Resolutions!!! To tidy, clean and de-clutter one area (room, drawer, shelf etc) in my house. This morning was the laundry - would you believe this room has collected so much stuff - camping equipment, computer equipment, boxes of "junk", fly screens, old chairs, there was hardly room for washing clothes!

So now I HAVE TO TELL YOU ALL about SALE-A-BRATION!! Stampin' Up! are giving away for FREE a fabulous stamp set (4 to choose from) with every $100 product ordered, so if you have an order for $100 (plus the usual postage) you can choose the free stamp set you would like to receive.

To see the FREE sets click the SALE-A-BRATION catalogue to the right and it will take you to the pictures.

But wait, you can get more, if you order $300 you can choose 3 FREE stamp sets PLUS!!!! a free hostess level 1 stamp set (so that's 4 free stamp sets) AND WAIT THERE'S MORE!!! As this can be classed as a hostess party you also get to spend $30 on free extra product - so for $300 (plus postage) you can get all those products you've been wanting (ie, Crop-a-Dile, Heat Tool, Embossing powder, all the coloured papers and inks etc etc) plus 4 FREE stamp sets plus $30 free products extra). Sounds too good to be true.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Woo Hoo! I am ALL excited, Jenny! LOVE the ideas you have ready for 2009 ... count me in where possible.

Also love the new photo - you look vibrant and happy!