Thursday 21 May 2009

Chimney Pots & a Handbag!

How about these Chimney Pots!!! I fell in love with chimney pots many years ago and took heaps of photos of Chimney Pots in London, and then some fabulous Chimney Pots in Paris, but I never saw anything exciting like these in Melbourne.. but at Montsalvat the excitement returned.. yes, I found Eltham Montsalvat Chimney Pots... how gorgeous!

And now to a Stampin' Up! project... a beautiful handbag made of paper... perfect to pop a gift inside for someone special... designed by Makeesha Byl and presented at the recent Australian conference held in Canberra... you can see her lovely work HERE. And here's the one I made using Tea Party paper.


Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Fabulous Chimney Pots, Jenny! They look just as good in a photo as the real thing.

Jenny Adams said...

Isn't it funny how a chimney pot makes me feel wonderful!?!