Monday 4 May 2009

Sweet Gift Box

What a great weekend I had!

I thought it might be miserable... all my friends are away... Michelle's in New South Wales, Bernie and Tricia went on a scrapbooking weekend, Barb's gone on a cruise... my husband was busy all weekend repairing his computer... and all the stamping people had gone to Canberra for Convention.

But lovely Tanya over at http://www.stampnchat.com/ decided to run a fabulous event for us called UNCONVENTION!!!

We were given challenges to make cards and boxes and lunch pails and notecard holders, and it was SO MUCH FUN!!!

We had a quiz too in the live chat room and that was simply buzzing! My lovely sister Christine is Queen of the Catalogue - somehow she knew all the answers and came first on the first night and equal first on the second night!! You can read her blog HERE

If Christine had gone to the Convention in Canberra she would have walked on stage to get an award for sales OVER $20,000!! AND she would have met Shelli our wonderful Stampin' Up! owner - you can read Shelli's blog HERE



Here is my pretty box - also a picture with the lid lifted so you can see how to get the gifts inside.
And now I'm off to Curves for some exercises and coffee with friends.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: