Wednesday 23 June 2010

Upsy Daisy Card

Recently I went away for a weekend with friends... stamping and cardmaking friends...

We decided to do Shoebox Swaps... where each person puts a project, cardstock, tools, ink and stamps, into a Shoebox so that everyone can make up a card... using pre-cut pieces.

My friend Bernie designed this card... isn't it fabulous.

I didn't want to show it to you until I'd posted it to someone special, which I did a few days ago, and I saw it at her house today.



I love the picture of the close up of the butterfly...

Treasured Moments: (1) Today I visited someone special - DD21... we went out to her favourite restaurant - McDonalds - bought more than we could eat, drove to the beach and ate watching the seagulls and breathing in the sea air... what could be more healing than sea air!
(2) Tonight I made DD23's most favourite dinner... Fajitas with all the trimmings - we ate until we burst!

No comments: