Wednesday 16 March 2011

Lift the Flap


I'm really excited to show you this 'Lift the Flap' card!

Over at Crafter's Anonymous I WON THE SUNDAY CHALLENGE!

Yep my little clipboard HERE actually won... and there's a little prize on its way to me as well - yay! So part of winning the challenge is to set the next challenge so I asked the members to make something with a 'Lift the Flap'. And this is my entry.

I love cards that have moveable parts... this one has a little 'flower flap' that you can lift up to reveal a cute message... in this case 'happy birthday' and yes, it IS a 21st birthday card!

Of course I had to make a sweet little box with lid to match!

Lift the flap to reveal a pretty heart...

I'm so happy that doing challenges and playing with paper makes me very happy... if you'd like an invite to Crafters Anonymous just let me know and I'll arrange it... anyone can join - you don't have to be a Stampin' Up! demonstrator - you may have a passion for sewing or knitting or any craft - there are lots of members with lots of passions! What's your passion?

12 comments:

Handmade (Tia Richards) said...

That is really cool Jenny. I love it, What a neat suprise it will be for the recipient to not only have a beautiful card but also that something special hidden under the flap!!! GREAT CHALLENGE!!!

Unknown said...

Just gorgeous Jenny and such a great idea, hopefully I will get some time to play with this challenge :). I do love it though and congrats on your win last week, have a great rest of your week :)

Michelle said...

I LOVE this project, Jenny! Congratulations on your win and your fabulous new challenge. I have always loved your little 'flap' flower - it looks even more magnificent on the card!

Anonymous said...

Well done!! It is a fabulous card. Tricia

Christine Henderson said...

Hi Jenny! Have enjoyed wandering through your blog. I just love all your beautiful creations and your stunning photography. I'll be a regular visitor! Thanks too for visiting my blog. All the best!

Anne Brignall said...

Wow Jenny this is so cool! Thank you for setting this week's challenge, I really enjoyed doing something totally different this week. Also congratulations on your very well deserved win last week.

Deb Speijers said...

Congratulations on last weeks win! Love your challenge and especially love your design how neat to get a little extra surprise.

Liz said...

Beautiful! So glad that your daughter is feeling much better. Mum has had Cancer 3x so I know how had it is for the onlookers....
Liz

Dee said...

Congrats on your win, Jenny. What a fab challenge you have set us and what a brilliant job you have done on your sample. Love it.

Julia said...

what an amazing project!! love both things your've made!! A fantastic idea for a challenge which I hope to get creative this week!!
big congrats on winning the last challenge too!! thanks for playing along!

Yvonne said...

Well done on your win Jenny, I love what you have done with the card and box. You have set a great challenge for us all.

Nerida said...

This is such a lovely idea: I like your colours, the flippy flower and how beautifully they are photographed.