Friday 9 July 2010

More of Williamstown...

I thought I'd show you some more of Williamstown - this time the boats, the water, the harbour, some shops...

What a fabulous place to visit... or even better - what a great place this would be to live!

You can see Melbourne in the background ...

I walked out onto the main pier ... this is the view looking back at the park and the row of old buildings / shops... ice cream shops, coffee shops, restaurants...

... of course I had to take a peek in this bookshop ... I always spend hours in bookshops... this one had loads of books about ships and sea!



... gorgeous boats on the jetties...

... the view to the City of Melbourne...

What a lovely place to visit... or live.

Treasured Moment: Today I've been home all day nursing a toothache and hubby came home with gifts to make me better... chocolate, Twisties, Coca Cola, AND pink roses! OMG what's going on? This was not like him. But I loved it all. Turns out he'd also been shopping for himself this afternoon - his new job lets him have an afternoon off each week and he bought more computer bits and pieces... he does love and adore his computer and cyber flying each night with his mates!

3 comments:

Michelle said...

FABULOUS photos, Jenny, as always! You inspire me to visit Williamstown! Your photos make it seem like a magical place. :)

Karen G said...

Wow, Jenny, those photos are beautiful. The few times we have been to Melbourne we have never seen Williamstown. What a gorgeous seaside place. Thanks for sharing the pics!!

Karen G.

Jenny Adams said...

Thank you... my camera is a little digital... second hand off Ebay!! But it does the job. Can't wait to go back to Williamstown and get more pics.