Saturday 9 February 2013

Vine Street, Collage Curios and Soda Pop Tops!

What do you think of the new FREE embossing folder, Vine Street?  I love the impressions it makes!  

During Sale-A-Bration this folder is FREE when placing a $100 order with Stampin' Up! 

Here is a card I made using Vine Street and the pretty stamp set in the new Seasonal Mini Catalogue called Collage Curios - of course anyone who knows me knows I LOVE anything Eiffel Tower or Paris so this is just gorgeous to me!

 

Here's a close up of the Soda Pop Top with the Eiffel Tower stamp inside!


 And the next card is very similar - this time with the hot air balloon inside! 


 The patterned paper is pretty too - it's also a FREEBIE from the Sale-A-Bration range!  Sale-A-Bration runs in Australia until 22 March 2013 so still plenty of time to place an order.


Treasured MomentTonight we shared our Friday night dinner with Ros and Mike.  Gordon's home made pizzas were delicious and my chocolate ripple cake was yummy too!  We love catching up with the 'kids' and seeing what they are up to!

1 comment:

Michelle said...

I LOVE these cards, Jenny! The Soda Pop tops are very cute (and something I would NEVER have thought to use).

Love that you are sharing your "Treasured Moments" ...