Here's a card to express how I feel today - thanks SO much!
Lovely Margaret, my Stampin' Up! 'sister', set a challenge to make a card based on a card in the current STAMPIN' UP! CATALOGUE (page 101) so this is what I came up with - it is always FUN to do a challenge.
I have so much to be thankful for so I thought it would be FUN to make a list of my 5 top things I am thankful for.
1. Family (including my pets - they are family!) - I love family get togethers, sharing food, exchanging pressies
2. Friends ... to share a meal with, ... to scrapbook with, ... to stamp and chat with, ... to exercise with
3. Health and happiness - everything makes me smile at the moment - must be the Spring sunshine!
4. Home - I love my warm cosy house, especially when you can smell dinner cooking
5. Garden - love to step outside into the garden and walk around admiring the flowers, it always feels rejuvenating and uplifting, but mostly I am out there picking up poo from my gorgeous labradors!
So, what are your top 5 things to be thankful for?