Sunday 17 May 2009

The Bubble Game

I did it! I did it! I got the Bubble Game out!

Ever since my friend Tricia said she had got it out a few times!!! I have been trying, however, it can be very addictive so I have limited myself to just a couple of games each time, anyway last night I played a game just before bed and I got it!!! I got down to the last Bubble and then all these new bubbles jumped in but they were only red and yellow and easy to blast!

If you haven't tried the Bubble Game... over the the right hand margin...try it now and let me know how you go!

4 comments:

Davine said...

I agree it is very addictive.

Anonymous said...

Well done!! I am proud that you have finally beaten the bubbles. I first got it out when very tired and unwell, so maybe that is the key. Maybe we think to much to try and out smart it!! Tricia

Beverly said...

Jenny, this game is fantastic, but oh dear, so addictive. I love Tumblebugs and have version 1 & 2, but can lose hours on the game, so have to be careful.

Jenny Adams said...

Everyone agrees it is addictive, but what a great way to spend some time... Must try Tumblebugs too.