Friday 21 August 2009

Make 'n' Takes

Hi everyone - it's been a very busy fortnight since I last blogged...


But the good news is I've taken some photos of the two make 'n' takes we all made last Friday night at my Stamp 'n' Chat card night so you can see what I've been up to.



Here is the first one using Soft Summer stamp set and a little bit of Chunky Sprinkles glitter - the flowers have been stamped on pretty paper and cut out and raised up with a dimensional:





There were 13 lovely ladies plus me - that's a lot of people in my kitchen / dining / craft area!!

Here is the second card - based on a lovely card sent to me from my Secret Sister - I have two clues who she might be!!! But won't know for sure until the end of September!! Meanwhile we are all sending / receiving cards & gifts to and from different Secret Sisters - which is a WHOLE LOT OF FUN!!!

1 comment:

Sylvia Buist said...

Just love that soft summer stamp set, still on the top of my wish list, and just love what you've done with it Jenny.