Saturday 1 August 2009

SPRING MINI CATALOGUE IS HERE

Today is the first day of the new Spring Mini Catalogue... if you want to take a look click the picture over on the right hand side... enjoy the browse. There is so much I love.

Here are some very cute tags I made using the new corduroy buttons... I bought the Baja Breeze colour and coloured the others with ink!




I also made a cute little bag for them so they can be used as a gift:


and here's a sweet card made using Walk in the Park... the new designer paper in the mini catty and some rubons... yes it is made entirely without any stamping, you just choose your words and pictures and rub them onto the paper!!

I would like to thank my lovely secret sister in Queensland for the idea behind the card as I copied her card entirely!

No comments: