Thursday 30 July 2009

INTERNATIONAL SWAP SISTERS!


I would like to introduce you to Penny, my international swap sister... here's her blog so you can meet her too:

She does awesome work and I was lucky enough to be her sister in the swap I am doing on Ustamp with Dawn.. more details later.

So on Ustamp we do little projects with our Stampin' Up! supplies and share photos of what we did and have a chat with the 300 people who are doing it on live chat. I have met some awesome people there, both Aussies, New Zealanders, Canadians and Americans.

I was very excited to send a package off to Canada to my "swap sister" and she sent me a little package... which was much bigger than I expected!! Here is what arrived:
a sweet card and a beautiful box full of matching note cards...
and..
a water bottle topper, matching card and a tin... a decorated tin...
and inside the tin...


TIC TAC TOE... yes a magnetic game of tic tac toe! How fabulous and how luck am I?

Now I just have to reproduce these sweet projects... I will ask Penny if she has instructions... otherwise there will be some trial and error happening over here!

3 comments:

Michelle said...

STUNNING! How special did you feel, Jenny? It's like Christmas!!! WOW! I hope you can bring them to Christmas Stamping on Sunday so we can have a closer look! Oh, and if you run a stamping class to make them, please count me in!

Sharee Gaiser said...

What a lovely swap Jenny - can't wait to see them on UStamp. Penny's work is lovely isn't it. I didn't know there were 300 of us doing UStamp. Lucky we weren't all chatting at the same time!
Have a great day.

Lainee said...

These are wonderful, Jenny, and very colorful. Penny is a very talented lady and you were so lucky to have her as a swap sister. Perhaps we should start planning our next swaps now!