Tuesday 17 November 2009

Surfers... and Razzle Dazzle stamp set


Ahh Surfers Paradise... one of my favourite places... Gordon and I spent our honeymoon there, we've had holidays there, we've taken our kids there...

And now Roslyn and Tom have been there for a long weekend - visiting Tom's Dad and Stepmum. Ros and Tom first met in Surfers when they were about 13 - then reconnecting when they were 20!! What a love story! They went back to the place they met for a pic but I don't have that pic yet.

And here's a card made with the new stamp set being released on 1 December - Razzle Dazzle! And some rub ons on the giant white brad! Sorry this pic is blurry:


Here's another card... not so blurry!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a great idea, using the rub-ons on a brad. Who would have thought?

Jenny, of course!

Michelle said...

Stunning design, as always, Jenny. I, too, thought the rub on for the brad was a fabulous idea. I also enJOYed the 'love story' of Ros & Tom.