Friday 16 July 2010

Heard from the Heart

Don't you love the stamp set... Heard from the Heart - here I've used my favourite stamp from that stamp set... May all your Wishes come true! Love that saying.


And for this card I've put it with the Extra Large Two Step Bird punch - I'm having fun with this punch.


Treasured Moment:
Today I had a pyjama day... yep... stayed in bed til late... pottered around, took my pills, drank my water... generally just sat around in my stamp room waiting for the swelling in my jaw to go down... it can't stay like this forever... can it? I made some new cards using Bloom Away... that was fun... will take some photos tomorrow!

4 comments:

Karen G said...

I have placed a huge order last week and have that "Heard from the Heart" coming so can't wait. I also love the bird punch as well and like you I also add an eye!! He looks a bit weird with no eye, haha!!!

I hope your mouth is on the mend!!

Karen G.

Rhonda A said...

Hi Jenny I love the birdie cards and the colours you have used.

I hope your daughter is doing well at the moment.

Hugs
Rhonda A

Jenny Adams said...

I know.. the birdie is fabulous... and thanks Rhonda, yes Ros is half way thru her treatment and very nauseous - keeps sending her boyfriend out for frozen coke!
Jenny
x

Michelle said...

I bought that stamp set because you used it at my house, Jenny. I agree that it's just fabulous! And, you've inspired me with that gorgeous bird ... another design to case. Thank You! :)