Monday 30 August 2010

Helping Hudson



Recently I was lucky enough to win a prize on the Helping Hudson challenge site... a lovely fundraiser run by some Stampin' Up! demonstrators. These ladies got together to prepare and sell some fabulous tutorials ... which I bought! They are beautifully prepared and I can't wait to make EVERYTHING!

The tutorials will be for sale for a couple more weeks and you can read more about them here:

Helping Hudson


Here's my lovely prize package that came in the post:


Treasured Moment: Today felt warm and spring-like... is winter over? The air outside smelled of warmth and wattle. I picked pretty pink flowers to bring inside... and our lovely, just flown the nest, eldest daughter, Caity, came for dinner!
Family favourite: Spagetti Bolognaise!


No comments: