Monday 6 September 2010

Father's Day Card


Today is Father's Day! Happy Father's Day Dad! Above is the card I made for my Dad's Father's Day!


I tried to make the card a little bit 'blokey'... but I still wanted to use some ribbon and string!


I used the map paper from Newsprint... one of the new designs here from Stampin' Up!


Next came some matching bottle covers to decorate the wine bottles...


I liked it so much I gave one to my husband too...

Treasured Moment: Enjoying a big family BBQ lunch at Mum and Dad's place... yummy food, wine, absolutely breathtakingly delicious dessert made by our niece Rebecca and having everyone there to enjoy... watching the nieces take turns to play with my iPhone, playing 'spit'... a crazy card game, and generally catching up!

5 comments:

Michelle said...

Fantastic combo, Jenny! What a striking gift! I always love how you do the bottle decorations, too. Your day sounds delightful ...

Unknown said...

This is a gorgeous set Jenny, just lovely

Tui Nathan said...

Oooh, I love this set Jenny .... so very perfect!!! Love it!!!

Karen G said...

Ooh, this is a perfect gift idea for Father's Day. I bet your Dad was stoked with such lovely packaging. Love the colour combo you have gone with.

Karen G.

Amy said...

Wow Jenny! What a fabulous post! I'm loving how manly but classic these creations are! Still chic enough for my liking but not dissappointingly girly to the male recipient! Good job!