Friday 3 September 2010

Four Fancy Favour Boxes



Tonight I'm bringing you my fourth Fancy Favour Box... made using Artistic Etchings... the Eiffel Tower... my absolute FAVOURITE stamp of all time...


I've used Baja Breeze... one of my FAVOURITE colours...


I've embossed the Eiffel Tower in white! The detail in the stamp is amazing!


On the sides I've hung some little jewellery tag punched shapes ...


And here are the Fancy Favour Boxes - they are so much fun to make! Next step is to fill them with chocolates and give them all away to special people!

Treasured Moment: Today began with feeding the birds... I found a new bird nest complete with mother bird... I should say Jessie found it... she was sniffing the air in a strange way and I looked up and saw the dark blob of the nest and thought... oooh good, a bird on a nest!! How exciting. I do love all things 'nature' and get very excited at new spiders or birds etc. in the garden. The other great thing about today was being on the phone with all my favourite loved ones... I managed a chat with my mum, my two sisters and my two daughters - yes we are a very girly family!!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

ohh these are just lovely Jenny, I esp love the baja breeze one.

Jenny Adams said...

Thanks Melissa... I just adore Baja Breeze ... it's my favourite colour!

Karen G said...

These are all gorgeous boxes Jenny. I love the one where you turned down the top, it's just lovely.

Karen G.