Tuesday 28 September 2010

Priceless Swirls and Newsprint

It was time to ink up an old stamp set today...

one of my favourites...

Priceless!



I've just learned how to add a roughly pleated ribbon...

this was fun! Thank you to Aly Adcock at Inkyness for teaching me how to do this!



I used the swirly stamp - which I love!!!!


Then I ran the black cardstock through the vintage wallpaper press, punched out some flowers and added new antique brads.

Treasured Moment: The recovery process was in full swing yesterday... a lovely day out shopping with my girls. We ate a yummy lunch, sipped our iced chocolates and coffees - ah bliss! Bought pretty shoes, stylish shirts, a sparkly iPhone cover, some girly stuff. And we didn't have to stop too many times for Rozzie to catch her breath... all going well!

9 comments:

Helen Williams said...

Great Card Jenny.

Monique said...

Jenny, this looks great. I love Priceless although I don't own it yet! This is just beautiful. TFS

Unknown said...

Wow, I love this Jenny, its gorgeous.

Debra Keane said...

Beautiful Jenny and so unique!

Danielle Daws said...

This is beautiful. I love the ribbon! Thanks for playing at Just Add Ink!

AJ said...

I love details! Thanks for sharing them too! Beautiful card, it's amazing.

Michelle said...

Stunning card, Jenny! And, I love hearing about your time with the Girls ... fabulous that Ros is managing so well!

Karen said...

Simply gorgeous card Jenny.

Tennille said...

Wow, a gorgeous card Jenny.