Monday 13 September 2010

Rich Razzleberry Card


I made this birthday card ages ago but I'm pretty sure I haven't shared it on my blog yet.

I know I copied the idea from a card I saw on the internet somewhere so thank you for the idea. If anyone knows who it was can you let me know so I can thank them.


It's just a fun card, quite simple, and your ribbon goes a long way when you use a tiny bit like this.

Treasured Moment: Today I took my new car for a run to the gym, the shops and then on the freeway... it handled itself very well! Enjoyed a yummy lunch with Rozzie but she felt very sick afterwards...

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Jenny this is so lovely, its really simple but is terrific, I love the picture layered like it is on the baroque, love love love it.

Anonymous said...

excellent points and the details are more precise than somewhere else, thanks.

- Norman