- Link the person who tagged you.
- Tell 6 quirky things about yourself.
- Tag 6 fellow bloggers to do the same.
- Leave a comment to let them know.
No. 1 You may not know but I LOVE COLOUR and have different colours throughout my home - for instance, in my kitchen / dining / craft area there's a brown wall, a hot pink wall and a green wall- and my bedroom has a deep purple wall!
No.2 I have been doing Creative Memories albums for a long time and have 58 albums onmy shelves! I've been taking photos since I was a teenager.
No.3 I've always wanted to live in New York, or at least visit ... but never seem to have enough money to get there - last year Singapore was a compromise but we LOVED IT!! I would love to live there, it is so exciting.
No.4 When I was young we had no TV and I could always be found reading - I was a bookworm - and I always read The Sun and The Herald. These days I still love reading, and if the book is good, I will read til 4.00 in the morning!
No. 5 I go to Safeway every day, I always use a basket, I can't stand pushing a trolley around, but I can't start cooking dinner until the kitchen is neat and tidy and everything put away!
No.6 I bought my house on the internet back in 1999 - I saw it, knew it was perfect, luckily my family agreed! We've been here now for 9 years.
Okay, now I have to tag 6 bloggers I think might like this:
1. A scrapbooking and stamping friend, Michelle at Joy Express
2. Margaret at Purple Buttons, another friend from scrapbooking and stamping
3. Another great scrapbooker, Beverly at Vesta who has recently started blogging
and this is the sad part, I've been blogging for a while, but I don't have any blogging friends - I'll have to make some - comment if you'd like me to tag you.