Thursday 27 November 2008

Where we Stayed - the Gorgeous Marriott!

Here is a pic of the hotel we stayed in - we arrived on Friday afternoon and let me tell you, we did not want to leave! The room was lovely, the pillows were heavenly feathery concoctions and there were heaps of them - how luxurious! And the doona - I've never slept under such a great doona - full to the brim of down that felt like I was in the clouds!

One of the nice things about the trip (and there were heaps) was that Gordon has been to Brisbane many times, and was keen to show me his favourite sights - being a boy he likes bridges ...like this one...
OMG there were people climbing along the top of the bridge!!!

and here's another bridge...

I was more keen to have a glass of bubbles and toast our 30 year marriage!!


When we first met we used to go camping in the bush where there were no facilities - those days are gone! We both agree 5 star is now a must!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on 30 years of marriage. I am so glad you had a wonderful time in Brisbane.