Sunday 10 May 2009

So Many Leftovers!

Here are some pictures of family and desserts... two of my favourite things!! We are all seated at the craft tables, enjoying food and family.
There were so many leftovers from Saturday night that we spent all day Sunday grazing ... lamb roast for brekky Sunday morning, Chocolate Ripple Cake for a snack, Vanilla Slices for afternoon tea, Shortbread for a snack etc. By dinner time Sunday no one was hungry!
Mother's Day was wonderful... had a sleep in... got some hugs from children... and some lovely pressies... and Twilight DVD... yay, had been secretly hoping for just that... so I sat like a BLOB all afternoon and watched it... now I want to read the books AGAIN!
I have to tell you about the card I received... lovely hand stamped, decorated, hang on... it's one I made last week!!! Yes they liked it so much they took it from my stash! Great taste!
This morning I asked Gordon to take the rest of the food to work for morning tea... I'd rather put all those calories onto his work mates then me eat them all day today!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Sharee said...

Oomoo Shiraz is our fav bottle of red Jenny - good choice! I am making vanilla slice for dessert for the family tomorrow - am inspired by your photos now.

Jenny Adams said...

I didn't even get to try the Oomoo Shiraz... but I did buy it because I liked the label!!