Sunday 4 July 2010

Gorgeous birthday card

Another Shoebox Swap card to share... this time a card prepared by my friend, Andrea. Andrea went to a LOT of trouble to pre-cut all the pieces for this fancy card and we had a lot of fun putting it together!



Can you see the sparkles on the cake stamp?



Treasured Moment: Had a lovely brunch with hubby and special friends today at our favourite local restaurant... fresh squeezed orange juice, eggs benedict and a latte - and non stop chatter for a few hours! Great start to the day... followed by a shopping spree with hubby... we found a gorgeous doona cover that we both loved!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

oh this is just lovely, and i adore those colours too, very nice.

Debra Keane said...

This is beautiful! I know it's a lot of work because I haven't tried it yet but I love the look!

Michelle said...

I'm enJOYing your card sharing, Jenny ~ very inspiring, thank you! It's wonderful to have you back blogging.